Updating to PHP5.5.9.

   At Feb-06 00:36:12UTC, they released PHP5.5.9.

   According to ChangeLog, this release fixes several bugs against PHP 5.5.8, and some of bugs are related with OPCache. So I updated my PHP immediately.

   I downloaded a Thread Safe version php-5.5.9-Win32-VC11-x86.zip for my server (Windows7HP + SP1 (x86)). It requires VC11. If you don’t have VC11 on your Windows, you must install vcredist_x__.exe before the PHP configuration.

   The php.ini-production has nothing changed.

   As the official PHP binary includes php5apache2_4.dll, I extract the zip archive and replace all PHP5.5.8 files with all PHP5.5.9 files except my php.ini. Then, I restart my Apache. That’s it.

   If you need how to configure PHP5.5, please see the post. It is for a mbstrings user, but the information gives some help for you.