Update #8.

Yesterday, we had important updates, e.g. MS’s KB980182 and Java SE 6 update19.
I applied the patches to my server manually, so I used this opportunity to the server update.

php-5.3.1-Win32-VC6-x86.zip
 
  ————-> php-5.3.2-Win32-VC6-x86.zip

mysql-5.1.43-win32.msi
   
————> mysql-5.1.45-win32.msi
phpMyAdmin-3.2.5-english.zip
 
  ————> phpMyAdmin-3.3.1-english.zip
ImageMagick-6.5.9-4-Q16-windows-dll.exe
 
  ————> ImageMagick-6.6.0-10-Q16-windows-dll.exe
 
  ————> ImageMagick-6.5.9-4-Q16-windows-dll.exe

This
time, I have no trouble, too.

Edit: The image for Captcha was not displayed very well because ImageMagick-6.6.0-10-Q16-windows-dll.exe has something wrong. So, I did rollback.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.