Update #10.

  Recently, I’m very busy. But, today, I finally updated my server env.

php-5.3.2-Win32-VC6-x86.zip
    ————> php-5.3.3-Win32-VC6-x86.zip
mysql-essential-5.1.46-win32.msi
    ————> mysql-essential-5.1.48-win32.msi
phpMyAdmin-3.3.3-english.zip
    ————> phpMyAdmin-3.3.4-english.zip
ImageMagick-6.6.1-7-Q16-windows-dll.exe
    ————> ImageMagick-6.6.3-0-Q16-windows-dll.exe

   Though I know ActivePerl-5.12.1.1201-MSWin32-x86-292674.msi was already released, I can’t use it because the new ImageMagick still requires the old Perl.

Edit:
   Yesterday, I forgot two things about the file “php.ini”.

  1. To remove “;” from the line “;extension=php_mysql.dll”.
  2. To define the default timezone.

So I fix them today.