I’ve had a lot of spams since I posted “Very strong earthquake hits Northern Japan.” So, I decided to install “MT-Akismet” to my English blog.
I described its procedure below.
- Download and unpack mt-akismet-1.1.tar.gz
- To adjust my environment, add the line “#!G:/perl/bin/perl -w” to the beginning of the program “mt-akismet.pl”.
- Where mt is Movable Type application directory, transfer the contents
of the following distribution directories to
extlib/MT/Akismet.pm -> mt/extlib/MT/Akismet.pm plugins -> mt/plugins [Note] Except "README".
- Sign in my MT dashboard.
System Overview -> Tools -> Plugins -> MT-Akismet -> Settings
- Type my “API Key” in the box and save changes.
- Go to My blog’s Plugin Settings and set Junk Score Weight to 5.
And I’ll see how it works. :-D